This is a great opportunity for new graduates in a growing education and media technology startup with a global mission. We are seeking a junior marketing and sales associate to help with product demonstrations, customer communication and engagement. This position offers an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience in a SaaS company revolutionizing the way we learn and communicate through online images and videos. An ideal candidate will be driven, organized, goal-oriented and polite. Apply for this position today!
The primary function is to help ThingLink’s US team with marketing and customer engagement activities including identifying and featuring interesting use cases, organizing product demonstrations, and helping customers select the right subscription type.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Part-time or full time experience in marketing, sales, or customer service
- Good organizing skills: you are comfortable using a CRM system and Excel for keeping new use cases, leads and customer communication organized
- A strong interest in customer service: you will promptly return to emails and calls from potential customers.
- Ability to understand paid subscriptions and general pricing guidelines to send quotes, interact with clients, and prepare necessary documentation
- Familiarity and comfort with working with customers from several different industries
If you speak several languages or have other skills or interests relevant to the job, do let us know! Also, if you are still finishing your studies, you can start working part-time and transition to a full-time position later. In any case, please create your job application as an interactive ThingLink poster or video and send us the the link along with your CV to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!