Changes to the Terms of Service
1. Updated the description of different account types available on the platform.
2. Minor changes to wordings & fixed outdated links.
1. Updated what kind of data we collect, and what data can be accessed by other users or visitors.
2. Clarified ThingLink's status as a data processor in case of organizational use of our Services;
3. Clarified disclosure of student data and information. Student accounts and corresponding data cannot be accessed by anyone but students' teachers or other students belonging to the same organization and ThingLink staff. Note that students may still choose to make their interactive content publicly available.
4. Clarified that student accounts are exempt from any marketing activities or advertising done by the Service.
5. Removed duplicate information about cookies.
Changes to the Acceptable use policy
We’ve updated the AUP to correctly reflect currently available account types.
As our Services continue to evolve, we strive to give you a full understanding of how your data is used. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.